Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Internet Typology Quiz

So I took the quiz and the results described me as an Omnivore. Basically an Omnivore is someone whose life is greatly entwined with internet and technology. I agree with this assessment very much. A lot of what I do has some aspect relying on the web or some form of technology.

The internet is such a massive source of information. Someone can learn absolutely anything when knowing how to search for it, and how to filter out all the bogus junk. I’ve taught myself so much by researching online, it’s incredible. Sometimes I wonder how differently things would be if I didn’t have the internet to study things.

The internet is such an important tool into the expansion of ideas. It gives such simple people unparallel freedoms to express thoughts. This is only fueled by the instant communication that the internet offers. I am given the ability to share my ideas, thoughts, and creations. While at the same time I can learn about others’ ideas and thoughts. I could go on and on about the benefits that the internet gives.

No comments: